Soul Traveler

The entries recorded here are of my adventures, mostly fictional, in connection with a group of writers at Soul Food Cafe. If you'd like to keep up-to-date with where my travels take me, you can subscribe and receive my posts in e-mail. See the subscribe box in the margin.

Writing leads me to places within that I never knew existed. Fictional writing uncovers metaphorical wisdom I didn't know I had. Travel along with me and discover the secrets of my soul.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Home


As there are only 25 rooms in this rambling estate and more than 25 guests, I found my perfect home just outside the Manor. Wandering through the woods, drawn there by the glorious elms Imogen pointed out to me, I found the home of my dreams. Here I can live right among nature. My windows look out upon the birds, squirrels, and other great and wonderful creatures I'm sure live in this forest.

The tree house image I found at http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=1151
The sunset photo is one I took.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home